COACH PLI, PLI COACHING® EDUCATION
PLI Coaching® training and further education (PLI = practice for solution impulses) “within 10 days spread over half a year” and follow-up training “Eidg. FA Company Mentor “and SCA diploma (of the Swiss Coaching Association)
OUR COURSES TAKE PLACE IN THE FOLLOWING CITIES IN SWITZERLAND
- Ausbildungszentrum Bern, Zielgerstrasse 64, 3007 BernZieglerstrasse 64
Bern, 3007 Bern Schweiz
- BätterkindenBätterkinden, Bätterkinden Schweiz
- Bern St. AntoniSt. Antoni, Schweiz
- Bern / Freiburg St. AnoniBern 1713 Schweiz
- Bildungszentrum Burgbühl, CH 1713 St. AntoniBurgbühl
St. Antoni, Freiburg 1713 Schweiz
- G.C.M. Immobilien AG, BelpEichholzweg 20 - 24 Belp 3123 Schweiz
- Gemeinschaftszentrum Telli, Gruppenraum Delfter, AarauGirixweg 12 Aarau 5000 Schweiz
- Hotel Gasthof Kreuz, KonolfingenKreuzplatz 2 Konolfingen 3510 Schweiz
- Hotel Sempachersee, NottwilGuido A. Zäch Strasse 2
Nottwil, 6207 Schweiz
- Klubschule Migros, 8050 Zürich (Oerlikon)Hofwiesenstrasse 350
Oerlikon, Zürich 8050 Schweiz
- Klubschule Migros, BielUnionsgasse 13 Biel 2502 Schweiz
- Langendorf bei SolothurnLangendorf bei Solothurn, Langendorf bei Solothurn Schweiz
- LuzernLuzern, Luzern Schweiz
- National, WinterthurStadthausstrasse 24 Winterthur 8400 Schweiz
- Noss Schulzentrum, SpiezSchlösslistrasse 7 Spiez 3700 Schweiz
- Praxis für Lösungs-Impuls AG, LangendorfLangendorfstrasse
Langendorf, Solothurn 4513 Schweiz
- Praxis für Lösungs-Impuls AG, LangenthalSägestr. 44, Eingang A
Langenthal, Langenthal 5600 Schweiz
- Praxis für Lösungs-Impulse AGTiergartenweg 4
Balsthal, Solothurn 4710 Schweiz
- Restaurant Hirschbad, St. Urbanstrasse 92. 4900 LangenthalRestaurant Hirschbad, St. Urbanstrasse 92, 4900 Langenthal
Langenthal, 4900 Schweiz
- Stiftung TRANSfair, Im Schoren 23, 3604 ThunStiftung Transfer, Im Schoren 23
3604 Thun, Bern 5000 Schweiz
- Süssbach Pflegezentrum, BruggFröhlichstrasse 9 Brugg 5200 Schweiz
- Tiergartenweg 1, 4710 BalsthalTiergartenweg 1
Balsthal, Solothurn 4710 Schweiz
CURRENT COACHING COURSES
PLI COACHING®-AUSBILDUNG (Langendorf und Balsthal) Start 13.10.23
PLI COACHING®-AUSBILDUNG (Langenthal und Balsthal) Start 27.10.23
PLI COACHING®-AUSBILDUNG VIRTUELL UND INTENSIV 16.10.23 bis 15.01.24 (Langendorf)
PLI COACHING®-AUSBILDUNG (Balsthal) Start 27.10.23
PLI COACHING®-AUSBILDUNG (Fribourg St. Antoni) Start 02.09.23
PLI COACHING®-AUSBILDUNG (Aarau und Brugg) Start 16.11.23
PLI COACHING®-AUSBILDUNG (Aarau) Start 22.03.24
PLI COACHING®-AUSBILDUNG (Aarau) Start 21.06.24
PLI COACHING®-AUSBILDUNG (Brugg) Start 07.06.24
PLI has been imparting knowledge and skills for over 10 years, realizing new qualities in professional, personal and interpersonal situations. Our specialty is to convey particularly effective methods in a field-tested coaching training course. What has been learned can be successfully implemented in everyday life immediately after the course has started. We have already been able to lead several hundred PLI graduates to their diplomas.
Important: If following the PLI coaching training of the “eidg. FA Company Mentor “is completed with us, 50% of the costs will be subsidized / reimbursed by the federal government upon completion of the entire coaching training. In addition, the coaching training is qualified with the SCA (Swiss Coaching Association) certificate.
Costs: CHF 3’900.-
Practice-oriented coaching training of 5 modules within 10 days (in half a year)
You are interested in coaching, in the wellbeing of people, in psychology. It is our endeavor to offer our customers the best possible knowledge, the right tools for accompanying people, be it in professional or personal overload situations or change processes. For us, it is just as important that the training we offer fits the Swiss market and social and economic developments. For this reason, we have decided to create a systemic, solution-oriented training that is easy to learn, offers a lot of potential for practical experience and can also be completed in a comfortable time frame.
Individuals do not want to take an exam and want to apply their knowledge more in their personal environment. That is why we have developed training that meets this need.
This first level offers a lot of specialist knowledge with a certificate to coach professionally (or competently).
The second level offers many more tools and competencies, geared towards the professional activity as a coach and a degree with a diploma.
We would be delighted if we could send you our documents or, if necessary, welcome you to one of our information events.
CONTENT OF THE COACH / PLI TRAINING:
- Basic coaching attitude
- Solution and resource-oriented coaching
- Systemic coaching
- Psychosocial reorientation (analogous to NLP)
- Further development of mental, emotional and practical skills
- Knowledge of human nature (different types of nature)
- Resilience, self-regulation, autonomy
- Change Management (additional module)
- Psychosomatics (additional module)
- Partner / relationship coaching (additional module)
FURTHER EXPERTISE THAT THE PLI COACHING® TRAINING PROVIDES:
- Competence-oriented stress management,
- Diet, exercise, tools for relaxation
- Communication in conflict situations
- Burnout prevention and accompaniment
- Holistic case management in terms of case management, dossier management, marketing
- Basic knowledge in social security
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES OF TRAINING TO BE A COACH / PLI
You acquire modern, practical knowledge and learn how solution and resource-oriented consulting and coaching work. After the coaching training you will be able to apply therapy and coaching methods in a targeted manner. You can use what you have learned successfully, for example, in therapeutic work, in psychosomatics, in coaching in education, in personnel management and in many other areas of application.
We offer the 10-day PLI Coaching® training to become a coach / PLI at various locations in Switzerland over six months. Start in spring, early summer or autumn, depending on the training location. The training consists of 5 modules, each Friday and Saturday spread over half a year and one exam day. For more information on the individual modules, see Courses and in Information dossier.
LOCATIONS WHICH ARE SUPERVISED IN COLLABORATION WITH OUR PARTNERS:
Please send us your comments using the contact form BELOW or CONTACT us BY phone.
We're looking forward for you to contact us: Marianne Flury - 076 426 65 80 / Rolf Flury - 032 530 33 61